On the 1st of December 3/4JN showed the rest of Milverton Primary School their amazing assembly all about the Ancient Egyptians.They included lots of interesting facts, remembered all there lines, did some fantastic performing,singing and made some super canopic jars. Here is the Mummification process:
1) The body is washed and rubbed in oil.
2) Then organs are removed (not the heart). 1) what is the only organ that does not get
3) After that, the organs are washed in 'natron'. taken out of the body?
4) Now, the brain is thrown away.
5) The body is stuffed in 'natron' and saw-dust. 2) What are the organs washed in ?
6) The lungs, livers and intestines are now dried out.
7) Second to last, the organs are put in canopic jars. 3) How many years do you leave the body for?
8) Lastly, the body is wrapped in bandages and put in a coffin.
If you would like to have a got this quiz ,
then put your answers in the comments above!
By Idgey and Issie!
Who Are We?
We are the Blog Squad! Updating you regularly on all the interesting things happening at Milverton.