It was sports day for the Milverton Juniors on 05/07/2017! This is an event where children (and some parents!) get to run races and do fun activities. I recommend that you come next year if you didn't come or if you did come and liked it! We have a few photos to look at and they all have fun captions!
1. Walk to the field
2. Do some activities such as throwing and dodge-ball.
3. Have a break and an ice lolly.
4. Do some races (when it isn't your year, eat lunch).
5. Parent's races and playtime
6. Walk back to school
7. Have a normal afternoon (except from me: I was doing this post!).
I saw many planes. Some of them: Boeing 737-800 (Ryanair x2), Embraer 175 (flyBe x3), Airbus A320/321 (Monarch Airlines x5) and Boeing 737-300 (Blue Air Web x1).
Link to Spiral Airlines website: http://spiralairlines.doodlekit.com/
Who Are We?
We are the Blog Squad! Updating you regularly on all the interesting things happening at Milverton.