This week is the first week of Chrilverton (Milverton Christmas) so that means Christmas decorations ,Christmas learning and CHRISTMAS TREES and that means lots of amazing Christmas learning so here are some examples!!
by Georgia & Onika
Since its inception, Air Attica has been the catalyst for technical advancement at Milverton, and is showing no signs of stopping yet. The E170 is efficient, powered by two CF34-8E engines. The aircraft also features pull down blinds, and a flight attendant call button for Hercules Premier passengers.
Its specifications mean that boarding will be quick and painless; leg room will be large and generous and flying will be enjoyable and hassle free. Click on this link to book your flight (Note: It will be a Milverton or ROBLOX flight, not a real life flight!) http://airattica.weebly.com/manage-booking.html
On the 1st of December 3/4JN showed the rest of Milverton Primary School their amazing assembly all about the Ancient Egyptians.They included lots of interesting facts, remembered all there lines, did some fantastic performing,singing and made some super canopic jars. Here is the Mummification process:
1) The body is washed and rubbed in oil.
2) Then organs are removed (not the heart). 1) what is the only organ that does not get
3) After that, the organs are washed in 'natron'. taken out of the body?
4) Now, the brain is thrown away.
5) The body is stuffed in 'natron' and saw-dust. 2) What are the organs washed in ?
6) The lungs, livers and intestines are now dried out.
7) Second to last, the organs are put in canopic jars. 3) How many years do you leave the body for?
8) Lastly, the body is wrapped in bandages and put in a coffin.
If you would like to have a got this quiz ,
then put your answers in the comments above!
By Idgey and Issie!
Who Are We?
We are the Blog Squad! Updating you regularly on all the interesting things happening at Milverton.
Milverton Primary School
Mrs Kang or Mrs Newsome will be happy to take your call