It was sports day for the Milverton Juniors on 05/07/2017! This is an event where children (and some parents!) get to run races and do fun activities. I recommend that you come next year if you didn't come or if you did come and liked it! We have a few photos to look at and they all have fun captions!
1. Walk to the field
2. Do some activities such as throwing and dodge-ball.
3. Have a break and an ice lolly.
4. Do some races (when it isn't your year, eat lunch).
5. Parent's races and playtime
6. Walk back to school
7. Have a normal afternoon (except from me: I was doing this post!).
I saw many planes. Some of them: Boeing 737-800 (Ryanair x2), Embraer 175 (flyBe x3), Airbus A320/321 (Monarch Airlines x5) and Boeing 737-300 (Blue Air Web x1).
Link to Spiral Airlines website: http://spiralairlines.doodlekit.com/
Who Are We?
We are the Blog Squad! Updating you regularly on all the interesting things happening at Milverton.
Milverton Primary School
Mrs Kang or Mrs Newsome will be happy to take your call